Links to the webcast and the concurrent chatroom are available at http://edtechlive.wikispaces
Searls), and Open Source licensing (Ruth Lutes & Ragavan Srinivasan from HP).
Recordings of the interview (.mp3 and .ogg) with Prof. Cuban will be available the next day. Recent interviews recordings are available at http://edtechlive.wikispaces.com/Recordings+List. Included are:
* Victoria Davis and Adam Frey on "Wikis--What Are They, and Why Use Them in Education?"
* Michelle Moore on "Moodle: An Open Source Learning Management System"
* Mike Huffman and Laura Taylor on "Indiana's ACCESS Program: Affordable Classroom Computers for Every Secondary Student"
* Daniel Howard and William Fragakis on Atlanta Public Schools' Linux Thin Client Project
* Jim McQuillan and Eric Harrison on LTSP, K12LTSP, and Linux Thin Client for Schools
* Dr. David Thornburg on "Free and Open Source Software in Education"