Part of the Conversations.net interview series.
Date: Wednesday, September 9th, 2009
Time: 5pm Pacific / 8pm Eastern / 12am GMT (next day) (international times here)
Duration: 1 hour
Location: In Elluminate. Log in at http://tinyurl.com/convnet.
Dr. Jane Nelsen is a licensed Marriage, Family and Child Counselor in South Jordan, UT and Carlsbad, CA. Join us as we talk about the unique challenges that the Web 2.0 world brings to parenting.
Jane's doctorate degree in Educational Psychology from the University of San Francisco in 1979 is secondary to the education and experience she achieved from her successes and failures as a mother of seven children. She now shares this wealth of knowledge and experience as a popular keynote speaker and workshop leader throughout the country.
She is the author and/or coauthor of the following books:
* Positive Discipline
* Raising Self-Reliant Children in a Self-Indulgent World: Seven Building Blocks for Developing Capable Young People
* Understanding Serenity
* Positive Time-Out: And Over 50 Ways to Avoid Power Struggles in the Home and the Classroom (Positive Discipline)
* Positive Discipline for Teenagers (Positive Discipline)
* Positive Discipline in the Classroom, Revised 3rd Edition: Developing Mutual Respect, Cooperation, and Responsibility in Your Classroom (Positive Discipline)
* Positive Discipline A-Z, Revised and Expanded 2nd Edition: From Toddlers to Teens, 1001 Solutions to Everyday Parenting Problems
* Positive Discipline for Single Parents : Nurturing, Cooperation, Respect and Joy in Your Single-Parent Family
* Positive Discipline for Preschoolers: For Their Early Years--Raising Children Who are Responsible, Respectful, and Resourceful (Positive Discipline Library)
* Positive Discipline: The First Three Years: From Infant to Toddler--Laying the Foundation for Raising a Capable, Confident Child (Positive Discipline Library)
* Positive Discipline for Your Step Family
* Parents Who Love Too Much: How Good Parents Can Learn to Love More Wisely and Develop Children of Character
* Positive Discipline for Parenting in Recovery
* Positive Discipline: A Teacher's A-Z Guide, Revised 2nd Edition: Hundreds of Solutions for Every Possible Classroom Behavior Problem
* Positive Discipline in the Christian Home: Using the Bible to Develop Character and Strengthen Moral Values
* Positive Discipline for Childcare Providers: A Practical and Effective Plan for Every Preschool and Daycare Program (Positive Discipline)
* Positive Discipline for Working Parents: Raising Responsible, Respectful, and Resourceful Children When You Work Outside the Home