On the docket for upcoming interviews are:
- Erin Reilly, the Research Director for Project New Media Literacies (NML) (more information)
- Keith Krueger, CEO of the Consortium for School Networking (CoSN)
- John Palfrey, co-director of the Berkman Center for Internet & Society at Harvard University, on his book Born Digital: Understanding the First Generation of Digital Natives. (In conjunction with the PBS - Classroom 2.0 Webinar Series.)
- Gary Stager, progressive educator and all-around gadfly
- Bud Hunt, Ben Wilkoff, and Karl Fisch on "Learning 2.0" and their annual conference on the topic
- Mike Huffman and Laura Taylor on the bold experiment in Indiana with Open Source Software
And we're just getting started... :) Recordings of previous events with Tom Friedman, Don Tapscott, and Carol Broos are also available on the Future of Education site. Hope you'll consider joining our conversations!
Julie Evans Interview Information:
Date: Wednesday, February 11, 2009
Time: 5pm Pacific / 8pm Eastern / 1am GMT (next day) (international times here)
Location: In Elluminate. Log in at https://sas.elluminate.com/m.jnlp?password=M.05AE98D09503B33735A7E36EC6A874 The Elluminate room will be open up to 30 minutes before the event if you want to come in early.
To make sure that your computer is configured for Elluminate, please visit http://www.elluminate.com/support. The interview will be recorded and the recordings placed in the discussion page at Future of Education linked above.